unless you are well prepared to run and escape from hungry zombies...
I suggest you to stock, re-use and recycle
So lets get it started!
Don´t think twice: Start stocking water now!
Save them for later. Eat all the fresh food you have first. Make sure to check on the expiration date of the cans. Don't go and risk food poisoning now.
It lasts 10 years!
Make sure to keep your emergency supplies together.
Yeah. In case you need to start running! Some energy burst.
Supplies emergency list:
- Water bottles,
- matches, candles
- canned food, energy snacks
- flash light,
- batteries, solar or motion charger
- nails, hammer, plier, screwdriver (general tools)
- super glue,
- plastic protection,
- soap, tooth paste and tooth brush
- plastic bags
Medical emergency kit:
- analgesic pills
- analgesic gel
- muscle relaxant
- dry grains
- milk powder
- dry fruits (banana, apples, raisins ...)
- tomatoes (seeds directly from a tomato can be used to planted)
- potatoes (potatoes can be used to generate more potatoes)
RECYCLE AND RE-USE
|a way to protect the baby plants|
|keep the soil moist|
|store dry food and grains|
|feed birds and bring life near you|
|old news paper into garbage bin - works super well!|
|another way to reuse plastic bottles|